Monday, April 20, 2009

Butt Crack's!!!!!!!


Now I was at the spring fair last saturday afternoon...I seen a young lady bending over to help her kid play a game and her ass crack was just hangin out there for every Tom Dick and Hank too see it...Now fast forward too sunday afternoon IM filling up some propane for a customer and I feel a lil breeze on my ass crack...So I pull up the boxers a lil problem fixed...Now I know as time goes on girls and some guys pants are getting smaller and smaller and low rise jeans are really in...BUt how can you ladies just let your ass crack hangout like that...This brings me a question...Have you ever seen a butt crack and were like hmmmmm thats sooooo hot...yeahhh not me!... Either if its on old fat ass plumber or a dime piece with a booty like Serena's I dont dont wanna see just ass crack...so ladies put your Cracks away...


Thanks 

No comments: