Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Rest in Peace to Seattle's own TalkSick


I had the pleasure of chopping it up with TalkSick damn near every time I have ever been at the corner. We would alway end up talking about some rappers I never ever heard of...and he would always get the exact same look on his face....whhhaaaaat you dont know who _________ is...lol...they were either rappers from Seattles "golden age" as he called it...or some super underground guys. Either way he knew a lot of hip hop and was way more passionate then a lot of other cats...It's gonna be rough going to the Corner without the homie talksick walkin around with a pitcher of beer. I always remember him sitting at that first table right inside the door waiting to greet people with a big smile on his face. I'll have a pitcher of beer for you at the table at the up coming corner dude. I already miss the heck outta you.



RIP TalkSick

No comments: