Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Eff it im bored and got time on my hands...

Here's some "gem's" from RK Rage. My rap name nobody ever called me that btw...lol. I never recorded these songs/verses but they are kinda dope for a 23-ish y/o Ryan.



First one's called "youre not a gangster

Youre not a gangster on the streets/
youre a gangster over beats

In the sound proof actin real rude/
like you shoot at dudes

And sell crack too fiends/
keep sellin yourself dreams

you aint got no help no sorta back up
you's a joke a crack up

Sayin you put in work at the crack hut
and fuck sluts

You grew up in the suburbs friends with
nerds till you saw the movies

You got a 4-5 an uzi a girl named suzy

You call her your gangster bitch
and you think you pimp

You drop her off at the mall
with your credit cards

Bodys you haul em of like
U haul still scarred

from the scary movies you saw
with the real killin and dealin

no disrespect to real g's puttin in work
but these fake fucks is nerds

no need to be on earth if your killin
people with drugs (filler line?) lol

You fake thugs need hugs and
them happy pill drugs

sendin slugs through your pen
just writing cats too death

No bullets no straps or drugs its a
bloody mess when you lie.


"Drugs Keep Callin Me" (for those of you that dont know ive never ever smoked weed once so i guess this was a song about the pressure of smoking weed...


Miss Mary Jane Keeps followin me bothin me

tryin to holler at me

Tryin to break me loose trying to be the

caboose to push me over the edge

just take one hit of me youll see what

youve been missin

feels like sex dont it want it but you cant show it

its been 23 years i know it

its never too late to give dope a try

come with me RK RAGE just give me a try

well get high together molesting your thoughts

thoughts are so much greater when smoke canibus

Can I be us? smoke me and we will be together like

marriage without the fights

get with me and everything will be alright

you will soon see sights that were before

unseen your life's all a dream

im tryin to open up the doors too reality

stop tryin to regulate society

they dont give a fuck about me or you

the say im bad for you but 75% of the

world lusts for me put your trust in me

I wont hurt you like that April girl as a matter

of fact I'll make your forget

she was ever in your world...

2nd verse

RK Rage whats up its miss Mary Jane

I got some stuff for your brain

loosing friends sucks I know it

but give me time ill show you that it dont mean shit

as long as you have me

you need me please be open

to new things

im not askin for a ring i just

want you too get high-hell

i'll even help you get by

I know today lobo isnt treatin you right

you have too much strain in your life

let me help you rearange your life

ill show you it can be alright

you cant do it without me youve

doubted be for 23 years

think of all that pain thats in between

your ears I can make it come out

your ass not mean shit too you

your crazy your a fuckin fool ill be miss

mary jane with or without you

believe or believe it no ive got

so many people addicted too pot

keep smokin me and youll be alright

just keep me in heavy rotation

and with no delayin they listen but you...

(guess i didnt think of a hook for this one)




I hope you get a laugh outta these verse's cause i sure as shit did lol...

No comments: