Monday, February 15, 2010

Grynch "My Volvo" Video Shoot (Behind the scenes)

A day and half of shooting saturday 7am till almost 7pm...First location was Ballard High School where Grynch day dreamt about having an apartment above Ballard High School...Where "lolz" were plentyfull... "WOW" and Ahhhh what's that smell" were one of the funniest moments of that morning...then we shot down too downtown Ballard were Myself Doug Larry and Nphared were on crowd control duties...

Over all great time's i can't wait too see this video...







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In swedish: Volvo, svensk kvalité, bra skit helt enkelt! =)

Unknown said...

Wow. This should be the theme song for my quest in finding the best used car (Indianapolis)! Honestly, it got good rhythm. I could sing this it while driving around town to find used car dealerships in Indianapolis. The "V-O-L-V-O, my Volvo' part is very catchy. I might wanna show this to my boyfriend who's addicted to Volvo cars. Nice one, guys!