Friday, April 9, 2010

Rappin 4 Tay in Renton

As soon as I heard about this show I knew I was gonna go. I didnt care how wack/unknown the venue was or where the show was. I remember the very first time I ever heard Rappin 4 Tay. My homie Brad came over and had Doug and I come outside to listen to this new cd he had just bought...he was with one of our older homies in his car that had a system it had to be 94. He had just bought "Dont fight the feeling" I sat in the back seat and we scanned through the cd until it hit "Playaz Club" fast forward to 2010 and i finally got to see 4 Tay perform it live...Now IM not gonna sit here lie and say it was a super dope show...No as a matter of fact it was pretty damn wack...the venue was cool but it didnt have a stage...so he turned the situation around he performed in the bar area while the crowd stood where the stage should of been. He rapped over his vocals on every song and messed up a lot. Honestly i wasnt expecting a dope ass show from him just wanted to hear/see him do the classic as 4 Tay songs and as you can see from the videos he did ONLY those songs. So with all that being said this still was an epic night in the life of Ryan(On A Mission) Oh yeah and punk ass Krue did sock Kountry (security at that spot) in the face!...

No comments: