Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Holy shit!! Grynch's ep release show was.....

Off the hook...damn near electrifying...Grynch's show made me fall more in love with whats going on so far this summe in Seattle hip hop...a lot of the bullshit no talent rappers are playing the back burner (I hope it stays that way by the way...no I will not name name's...Back to the positivity....Rockwell Powers opened up the night along with ill pill checkout their cd...Grynch likes it...Tunji came up next this was the 3rd or 4th time ive seen dude rock a stage and he does just that...Sol came up next and that dudes been making music and rapping since 11 hes name near a veteran already and hes not even 21 yet...dudes super talented...then too close out the night...Grynch hit the stage with Dj Nphared...The crowd was clapping screaming and yelling before Grynch even touched a mic...my fav part of the night is in this little video I shot...Grynch and the Grynch-etts (Macklemore Tunji and Mic Phenom) hit the stage to perform "my volvo"..."my volvo" is a smash single and I think its gonna expand Grynch's fan base tremendously....
heres the video...more videos from the show are coming very soon

1 comment:

Unknown said...

People went f n bananas for this upstairs, too, mos def a summer time smash for our guy John.