Thursday, July 2, 2009

Michael Jackon! 1958-2009

R.I.P one of the greatest entertainer's/singers/icon's of my life time...there will never be another MJ...I remember watching Michael's videos getting played on MTV wayyy back in the day...(When MTV played videos yeah kids they used to play videos 27/7) His videos were always really entertaining...I now know they were on some groundbreaking next level type stuff...I cant say Michael Jackson taught me to dance or sing or entertain because I don't do any of those things but what I can say is...Michael Jackson has entertained me throughout the years through his music, video's and even jokes about him...His song "you are not alone" takes me back too a summer when I was 15 y/o reminds me of the girl I was dating that summer out in Pittsburgh...that was our song for eachother when I came back home too Seattle...I've always listened to music and im extremely happy to have grown up in the era of Wacko Jacko!



RIP MICHAEL JACKSON!

No comments: